Since the introduction of the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper, some 2 years ago, we have seen many adventurers join the Alu-Cab Family worldwide. This versatile, off-the-shelf camper has had great success globally and we have seen the Canopy Camper exploring the wilderness in over 60 countries.
As our tribe has grown, so has the interest for the introduction of the Full Size Canopy Camper. And so, without further ado, we give you the Alu-Cabin. A Full-Size Canopy Camper, which models the same modular design as the Canopy Camper, it just got bigger! The Alu-Cabin, now suited to fit the larger 5.5 and 6.5 Trucks.
The Alu-Cabin includes shoe bag on roof, one light in the roof, one light under the bed, 3 lights at the doors, 2 stalk lights, a USB Port and wiring for a solar panel. Please note that the solar panel is not included.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier).
- The vertical door solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for a drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing space
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop accessories
- Side-access canopy doors
- A zip down/roll up Fly Sheet
- Length Overall: 2889 Complete end to end
- Frame Length: 2007
- Width Overall: 1793
- Frame Width: 1780
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.