Alu-Cab started out building aluminium canopies, although we offer a wide range of innovative off-road gear these days, we still pride ourselves on being canopy specialists.
Aluminium vs Fibreglass: Our Gladiator bed shells are manufactured from aluminium which has superior strength to weight ratio, thus it is lighter than most of the popular fibreglass competing products. This inherent strength allows the Alu-Cab canopy to carry more load than any other canopies.
Aluminium VS Steel: The Alu-Cab Canopy is much lighter than any of the steel canopies available on the market, for example, the Alu-Cab Canopy for the Ford Ranger DC is up to 40% lighter than the competitors steel canopy.
The Alu-Cab aluminium range of canopies offers the perfect solution for daily use, work, utilities, expeditions, hobbies, sport, holiday, camping and many other applications.
Due to the large range of accessories that we offer our customers are able to convert their canopies to suit their different needs. This Gladiator bed shell's fully recyclable metal doesn’t rust, weather or crack.
Besides the advantages of aluminium construction, our canopies have been designed for ease of use, with 3 doors opening up for easy access to your load-bin. Inside the canopy, the roof cross braces double as tie-down rails, as does internal base frame, so you can attach accessories to the canopy’s interior, sides or roof without any drilling. Or you can use the tie-down rails as lashing points to secure your cargo. This versatility means that it’s entirely possible to use your canopy as a workhorse during the week and an overlanding unit on the weekends and holidays. The best of both worlds!
Please Note: Requires MOPAR P/N 82215956 “Trail Rail Cargo Management System” for installation.
- Sleek new design: Our Jeep Gladiator bed camper shells are CAD designed to ensure consistency & quality
- Frame: Tig welded aluminium extrusions
- Panels: Aluminium sheet CNC laser-cut and bent
- Doors: Centre flex, water proof hinges - prevents rain water dripping in when door is open. - Full length side doors for maximum access on DC Canopies
- Locks: Reliable, tamper-proof and keyed alike
- Finish: Side doors available in smooth or tread plate, mill-finish or powder-coated silver / black.
- Fitment: No-drill fitment on most modern vehicles. Fitment brackets fasten to manufacturer’s load points on the load bin. Recommended fitment time 20min-30min by one person.
- Gas Struts: High quality units made in Germany
- Reinforced Roof: One can load 150kg direct to roof. Mounting rail fitted on canopy roof as standard. Can be used with M8 cup square bolts, tie down rings etc.
- Ready to Fit: The canopy is delivered ready to fit to the vehicle, no need to assemble
- Packaging: The Jeep Gladiator bed cap is packed in a reinforced box that ensures safe delivery all over the world
- Optional Finish: Dual-colour and colour-coding
- Warranty: 3-year structural warranty & 1-year on working parts (T&Cs apply)
All bolt on to canopy with no-drill fitment kits made from Aluminium.
- Load Bar Kit – Available in 1250mm and 1450mm lengths.
- Aluminium Camping Table – Includes canopy ceiling mount.
- Universal Cupboard – 750cm long extra light Aluminium cupboards.
- Kitchen Cupboard – Universal 750cm long extra light Aluminium cupboard, fitted with kitchen utensils for 4 people. This kitting includes:
- x4 Spice Brackets
- x4 Stainless Steel Coffee Mugs
- x4 Stainless Steel Cups
- x4 Steak Plates
- x4 Breakfast Bowls
- x4 Kettle
- x1 Pot
- x1 Bread Knife & Carving Knife
- x1 Cutting Board
- x1 Cutlery Set
- x1 Spatula
- x5 Air Lock Containers
- Side Prep Table – Aluminium Table that slides into place on to the side of the canopy to complete the kitchen unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.