AT Overland Habitat
Goose Gear modules for the AT Habitat can be purchased from any Goose Gear Dealer.
Continuing with its tradition of designing purposeful high quality equipment for overland travel, AT Overland Equipment unveils the all new Tacoma Habitat truck topper. The goal of the new camper design is to provide a lightweight yet robust camping platform for today’s fuel efficient trucks while still leaving room for the individual owners to customize it to their specific needs. The Habitat addresses the needs for a reliable opening mechanism, built in awning and high quality fabrics not currently offered in the market space.
Designed to fill the void between the traditional truck topper and the slide in camper, the Tacoma Habitat can be easily deployed by one person to reveal a cavernous and functional interior. The design allows for full stand up room in the bed of the truck under the protective canopy of the waterproof and breathable all season tent. The cantilever sleeping platform is stoutly supported by 6061 aluminum rods, features a comfortable dense foam mattress and supports 600 lbs.
The shell is made from lightweight aluminum composites and weighs in at a scant 340 lbs. Opening and closing of the top is facilitated by robust gas springs. The durable poly/cotton canvas Habitat tent is made exclusively for AT by Nemo Equipment. The 15 foot long tent will protect you from the elements while the Habitat’s self-supporting sleeping area for two will assure you a sound night’s sleep. Entering the Habitat through the tailgate reveals 7 feet of headroom while standing in the truck bed. The deployed platform doubles as a protective awning at the rear of the truck. Built in roof load bar option on an adjustable track allow you to carry your kayaks to your camp safely. Compact truck camping has just been elevated!
- Easy 1 minute deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress
- Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls
- Built in awning by design covering entrance area
- All aluminum composite construction.
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- Waterproof and Breathable tent. No rain fly required.
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum frame.
- Dimensions closed: 32.75” Tall with Roof Bars, 32.25” Tall with Track only, 60” Wide Roof Bars
- 64” Wide at base, 53” Wide at top
- 93.5” Long at top, 76.375” Long at base
- Dimensions open: 87” x 48” x 2” Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 92” Standing room at Rear, 81” Standing room at Front
- 186.5” Long
- Roof Overhang:
- 20″ on 6′ bed Tacoma, 32″ on 5′ bed Tacoma
- Materials specifications list: Insulated Aluminum composite panels, Nemo Equipment Habitat Tent: Waterproof & Breathable 275 G Poly/Cotton with No-see-um netting
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- .060” 5052 CNC formed Aluminum
- Base weight: 340 lbs
- Roof weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Cantilever Bed loading capacity: 600 lbs
Options: (Pricing subject to change)
Cab Slider window $360
Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track $804
Side slider windows $410
Side Hatch Doors 14" x 42" $550
Rear Liftgate insert window $290
Interior lighting (2 LEDs: white, red or amber) $250
-Interior lighting (single switched 9 LED, white) $170
12 power system (1 x 12v power port, 1 x double USB, 2 x LED lights) $375
Interior carpeting $350
Habitat side awning $439
Awning room enclosures (In development, pricing TBD)
Interior cabinetry available now, call your local dealer to discuss your options.
Drop in panels to sleep 3 or 4 persons $360-720
Color match to vehicle $1300+ (Can vary depending upon color)
Delivery to Goose Gear $495.00
Standard Habitat Installation $595.00
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.