Sunflare modules are more flexible than silicon-based solar panels. That makes them easier to install and eliminates the micro-cracking that silicon cells experience after the flexing of sport and recreational driving. Micro-cracking compromises the electrical integrity and reduces the power output of the panels over time.
In addition, the Sunflare panels are better in partial shade. Each cell has a bypass diode so that only the shaded cell turns off. Other panels are set in strings so that if one cell in a string is shaded, the whole string goes out. Depending where the shade is hitting, the whole panel can be knocked out.
We also offer this solar panel in two kit options to eliminate the guesswork. The kit we recommend is the same kit we use in our Toyota Tacoma (our Tacoma utilizes the Sunflare 180w Solar Panel).
Essentials Solar Kit:
- Sunflare 126W Solar Panel
- Victron 75/15 Smart Solar Charge Controller
- 20' Wiring Kit
- Maximum Power Point: Pmpp 126W
- Maximum Power Point Tolerance: ±5%
- Maximum Power Point Voltage: Vmpp 19.53V
- Maximum Power Point Current: Impp 6.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage: Voc 25.2V
- Short Circuit Voltage: Isc 7.4A
- Maximum Power Point Temp. Coeff.: 0.4%/C°
- 2-year workmanship warranty
- 90% efficiency output for first 10 years
- 80% efficiency output 11-25 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.