Please allow 6 to 7 weeks production time
- Top of bed bars sit 10″ above bedsides.
- Bed bars can be adjusted front to back to accommodate spacing requirements for different accessories.
- Mounting brackets use factory t-slots on bedsides for a quick and easy installation.
- Brackets also sit on top of bedside to help support the weight of the rack and accessories.
- Multiple 3/8″ slotted holes on upright plates make it easy to mount accessories to the sides of the bed bars.
- 1 3/4″ outside diameter tubing is standard for crossbars. This allows for easy use of rubber quick fist clamps or other types of OD tube clamps to mount accessories.
- Fits short bed and long bed Tacoma
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish is not available.