NOTE: DO NOT attempt to peel off the top sheet of your solar panel. This is protective top layer that is not meant to be removed.
Sunflare modules are more flexible than silicon-based solar panels for cars. That makes them easier to install and eliminates the micro-cracking that silicon cells experience after the flexing of sport and recreational driving. Micro-cracking compromises the electrical integrity and reduces the power output of the panels over time.
In addition, the Sunflare panels are better in partial shade. Each cell has a bypass diode so that only the shaded cell turns off. Other panels are set in strings so that if one cell in a string is shaded, the whole string goes out. Depending where the shade is hitting, the whole panel can be knocked out.
We also offer this flexible solar panel kit in two options to eliminate the guesswork. The kit we recommend is the same kit we use in our Toyota Tacoma (our Tacoma utilizes the Sunflare 180w Flexible Solar Panel Kit).
Sunflare Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Power Point: Pmpp 105W
- Maximum Power Point Tolerance: ±5%
- Maximum Power Point Voltage: Vmpp 16.27V
- Maximum Power Point Current: Impp 6.2A
- Open Circuit Voltage: Voc 21.0V
- Short Circuit Voltage: Isc 7.4A
- Maximum Power Point Temp. Coeff.: 0.4%/C°
Warranty on Sunflare Solar Panel for Cars:
- 2-year workmanship warranty
- 90% efficiency output for first 10 years
- 80% efficiency output 11-25 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.