Goose Gear's Front Utility Module is designed to install at the front of the Alu-Cab Canopy Camper. The Front Utility Module requires the Goose Gear® Bed Plate System™ installation.
The Alu-Cab Canopy Camper are lighter and more efficient than previous models. By utilizing the Alu-Cab extrusion channels we have been able to eliminate the need for back leg supports for the Utility Modules.
By tying the modules to the Canopy Camper, the installer is able to get a consistent flat surface between the Utility Modules and Drawer Modules. The installation process requires the user to install spacers onto the supplied brackets for proper leveling.
The Front Utility Module is not fully enclosed. Rear Utility Module or Rear Double Drawer Module can be purchased to enclose the system.
- Front Utility Module Measures: 30"w x 21"h x 11-1/2"d
- Hatch Door Opening on All Front Utility Module Top Plates Measures: 23"x w 6"d
The product options are laid out in the following format and sold separately:
- Drivers Front Utility Module
- Drivers Rear Utility Module or Double Drawer Module
- Passenger Front Utility Module
- Passenger Rear Utility Module or Double Drawer Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.