- Made from 14 and 11 gauge steel.
- Weighs 21lbs.
- Uses strap and tensioning buckle system to hold cans tightly into carrier and allow various brands and styles of cans to easily fit and stay tightly held in place.¬†
- Designed with multiple mounting hole locations.
- 19‚Ä≥ tall, 14.25‚Ä≥ wide, 15.125‚Ä≥ deep.
- Can be bolted onto flat surfaces at the bottom or back of carrier.
- Mounting holes are square cut to use carriage head bolts from inside to provide a smooth surface for the jerry cans to sit.
- Sold with mounting hardware, straps and buckles.
- Ships Bare Steel
- Carrier will fit various sizes of cans, NATO, Midwest and Sceptor will all fit.
- Cannot be attached to the C4 summit hatch ladder for the 5th gen 4runner.¬†
Ships within 1-2 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.