Please allow 14 weeks production time.
The 2014+ Tundra Crew Max Rock Sliders
- 2014+ Tundra Rock Sliders (Crew Max only)
- No Drilling or welding required, sliders are 100% bolt on.
- Dropping or loosening the fuel tank is NOT required for installation.
- 3/16″ thick mounting plates wrap all the way around the frame in a channel shape creating the strongest mounting system available.
- Slider main tube is 3″x2″ rectangle tube for a larger surface area to protect the rocker panel.
- Round tubing is 1-3/4" OD DOM for increased strength and dent resistance over HREW tubing.
- All hardware for installation is included.
- If fill plates are selected, they will be welded onto the sliders.
- All slides are built at 0 degree slope. We do not offer any other angle of slider for the Tundra.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
**Sliders are now a 1-piece design and no longer bolt together in the middle. **
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Free shipping does not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.